How to Watch the UTEP vs. Arizona Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The UTEP Miners (1-2) visit the Arizona Wildcats (1-1) at Arizona Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Arizona is totaling 454.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks 36th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the Wildcats rank 30th, surrendering 285.5 yards per game. In terms of total offense, UTEP ranks 87th in the FBS (368.7 total yards per game) and 58th on the other side of the ball (324.7 total yards allowed per contest).
We have more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on Pac-12 Network.
UTEP vs. Arizona Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Colorado State vs Colorado
UTEP vs. Arizona Key Statistics
|368.7 (36th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.5 (67th)|
|324.7 (100th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||285.5 (24th)|
|196.3 (33rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||138.5 (81st)|
|172.3 (112th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||316 (18th)|
|6 (116th)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (125th)|
|1 (111th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (84th)|
UTEP Stats Leaders
- Gavin Hardison leads UTEP with 494 yards on 44-of-67 passing with four touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 38 rushing yards (12.7 ypg) on 21 carries.
- Deion Hankins has rushed 46 times for 255 yards, with one touchdown.
- Torrance Burgess Jr. has racked up 177 yards (on 29 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Kelly Akharaiyi's 161 receiving yards (53.7 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 10 catches on 16 targets with one touchdown.
- Tyrin Smith has 14 receptions (on 22 targets) for a total of 127 yards (42.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jeremiah Ballard's nine targets have resulted in seven catches for 110 yards.
Arizona Stats Leaders
- Jayden de Laura leads Arizona with 627 yards (313.5 ypg) on 50-of-70 passing with five touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 91 rushing yards on 11 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Michael Wiley has 117 receiving yards (58.5 per game) on 14 catches, while also collecting 42.5 rush yards per game.
- Tetairoa McMillan has hauled in 11 receptions for 226 yards (113 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Jonah Coleman's six grabs are good enough for 81 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Arizona or UTEP gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.