How to Watch the West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1) and the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1) play at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Offensively, West Virginia ranks 44th in the FBS with 35.5 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 90th in points allowed (356 points allowed per contest). Pittsburgh's defense has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks 18th-best in the FBS with 248.5 total yards allowed per contest. In terms of offense, it is generating 376.5 total yards per game, which ranks 81st.
See more info below, including how to watch this game on ABC.
West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Army vs UTSA
West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Key Statistics
|463.5 (47th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||376.5 (89th)|
|356 (64th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.5 (15th)|
|225 (18th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||150 (75th)|
|238.5 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.5 (78th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
West Virginia Stats Leaders
- Garrett Greene has recorded 402 yards (201 ypg) on 26-of-45 passing with four touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 104 rushing yards (52 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- CJ Donaldson has 137 rushing yards on 31 carries with one touchdown.
- This season, Jahiem White has carried the ball 12 times for 110 yards (55 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hudson Clement has hauled in five catches for 177 yards (88.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Devin Carter has caught six passes for 90 yards (45 yards per game) this year.
- Kole Taylor's five catches are good enough for 86 yards.
Pittsburgh Stats Leaders
- Phil Jurkovec leads Pittsburgh with 393 yards on 27-of-55 passing with four touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 41 rushing yards (20.5 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Daniel Carter has run for 90 yards on 17 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- C'Bo Flemister has totaled 65 yards on 15 carries, while also catching two passes for 35 yards.
- Gavin Bartholomew's 118 receiving yards (59 yards per game) are best on his team. He has five catches on seven targets with one touchdown.
- Konata Mumpfield has caught seven passes and compiled 87 receiving yards (43.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Daejon Reynolds' four receptions (on nine targets) have netted him 52 yards (26 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed West Virginia or Pittsburgh gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.