Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Cowboys vs. Jets Game – Week 2
The Dallas Cowboys (1-0) square off against the New York Jets (1-0) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023. We have best bets recommendations for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Cowboys vs. Jets? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Cowboys vs. Jets?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Dallas 32 - New York 7
- The Cowboys have a 79.2% chance to win this game, based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cowboys won nine of the 12 games they were the moneyline favorite last season (75%).
- Dallas won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -380 or shorter.
- The Jets were underdogs 12 times last season and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- Last season, New York won one of its two games when it was the underdog by at least +300 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Cowboys or Jets? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Dallas (-8.5)
- The Cowboys had nine wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Dallas had two wins ATS (2-2-1) as 8.5-point or greater favorites last season.
- Jets posted a 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- New York went unbeaten ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 8.5 points or more last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Cowboys vs. Jets matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (38.5)
- These two teams averaged a combined 44.9 points per game a season ago, 6.4 more points than the total of 38.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.2 more points per game last season (38.7) than this matchup's total of 38.5 points.
- A total of eight of the Cowboys' games last season went over the point total.
- In Jets games last season, combined scoring went over the point total five times.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.