Cowboys vs. Jets Injury Report — Week 2
Peruse the injury report for the Dallas Cowboys (1-0), which currently has six players listed, as the Cowboys ready for their matchup against the New York Jets (1-0) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 4:25 PM .
The Cowboys squared off against the New York Giants in their most recent outing, winning 40-0.
The Jets' last outing ended in a 22-16 win over the Buffalo Bills.
Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Today
|Tyron Smith||OT||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Sam Williams||DE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New York Jets Injury Report Today
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
Cowboys vs. Jets Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Cowboys or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cowboys Season Insights (2022)
- The Cowboys averaged 354.9 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 11th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 12th, allowing 330.2 yards per contest.
- Dallas was a handful for opposing teams last season, as it ranked top-five in both scoring offense (fourth-best with 27.5 points per game) and scoring defense (fifth-best with 20.1 points allowed per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, the Cowboys ranked 14th in the NFL with 219.8 passing yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked eighth in passing yards allowed per contest (200.9).
- Dallas put up 135.2 rushing yards per game offensively last season (ninth in NFL), and it gave up 129.3 rushing yards per game (22nd) on defense.
- The Cowboys had the second-best turnover margin in the NFL last season at +10, forcing 33 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Cowboys vs. Jets Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Cowboys (-8.5)
- Moneyline: Cowboys (-450), Jets (+350)
- Total: 38.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Cowboys-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.