Rangers vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
On Sunday, September 17 at 1:40 PM ET, the Texas Rangers (82-66) visit the Cleveland Guardians (71-78) at Progressive Field. Cody Bradford will get the call for the Rangers, while Gavin Williams will take the hill for the Guardians.
Oddsmakers list the Rangers as -120 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Guardians +100 moneyline odds to win. The over/under for the game has been set at 8 runs.
Rangers vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bradford - TEX (4-1, 3.80 ERA) vs Williams - CLE (2-5, 3.43 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to put money on the Rangers and Guardians game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (-120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $18.33 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Marcus Semien hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Guardians|
|Rangers vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Guardians Prediction|
Rangers vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 97 times this season and won 57, or 58.8%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Rangers have a 50-37 record (winning 57.5% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers went 3-3 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Texas combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Guardians have come away with 31 wins in the 72 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Guardians have come away with a win 25 times in 60 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and have gone 3-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cleveland and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+275||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.