How to Watch the Astros vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Adley Rutschman will lead the Baltimore Orioles into a matchup with Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros on Monday at 8:10 PM ET, in the first game of a three-game series at Minute Maid Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Astros vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Orioles Odds|
|Astros vs Orioles Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros rank eighth-best in MLB play with 206 total home runs.
- Houston is sixth in baseball with a .436 slugging percentage.
- The Astros have the fourth-best batting average in the league (.260).
- Houston scores the fifth-most runs in baseball (775 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Astros rank fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .332.
- The Astros strike out 7.7 times per game to rank third in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Houston has a collective nine K/9, the 10th-best in MLB.
- Houston's 3.96 team ERA ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Astros combine for the 15th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.285).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Justin Verlander (11-8) takes the mound for the Astros in his 25th start of the season. He has a 3.39 ERA in 143 1/3 innings pitched, with 126 strikeouts.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Oakland Athletics, when he tossed seven innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Verlander has 12 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Verlander will aim to pitch five or more innings for his 18th straight appearance. He's averaging six innings per outing.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 24 appearances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Athletics||L 6-2||Home||Justin Verlander||JP Sears|
|9/13/2023||Athletics||W 6-2||Home||Hunter Brown||Paul Blackburn|
|9/15/2023||Royals||L 4-2||Away||Cristian Javier||Zack Greinke|
|9/16/2023||Royals||L 10-8||Away||J.P. France||Cole Ragans|
|9/17/2023||Royals||W 7-1||Away||Framber Valdez||Jordan Lyles|
|9/18/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Justin Verlander||John Means|
|9/19/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Hunter Brown||Kyle Gibson|
|9/20/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Cristian Javier||Kyle Bradish|
|9/22/2023||Royals||-||Home||J.P. France||Cole Ragans|
|9/23/2023||Royals||-||Home||Framber Valdez||Jordan Lyles|
|9/24/2023||Royals||-||Home||Justin Verlander||Brady Singer|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.