Rangers vs. Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Texas Rangers (82-67) have dropped three games in a row as they prepare to square off against the Boston Red Sox (74-76), who have lost four straight. Monday's matchup at Globe Life Field begins at 8:05 PM ET.
The Rangers will call on Jordan Montgomery (9-11) against the Red Sox and Kutter Crawford (6-7).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Red Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Montgomery - TEX (9-11, 3.47 ERA) vs Crawford - BOS (6-7, 4.18 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Red Sox|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jordan Montgomery
- Montgomery (9-11) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 30th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed seven innings without allowing a run on four hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 3.47 ERA this season with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.3 walks per nine across 29 games.
- He has earned a quality start 17 times in 29 starts this season.
- Montgomery has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has finished six appearances without allowing an earned run in 29 chances this season.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kutter Crawford
- Crawford makes the start for the Red Sox, his 21st of the season. He is 6-7 with a 4.18 ERA and 114 strikeouts in 112 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday, the righty tossed 4 2/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has put together a 4.18 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 28 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .229 to opposing hitters.
- Crawford is trying to record his third quality start of the year.
- Crawford is looking to pick up his 11th start of five or more innings this season in this game.
- In seven of his 28 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
Kutter Crawford vs. Rangers
- The opposing Rangers offense has a collective .266 batting average, and is second in the league with 1375 total hits and third in MLB play with 818 runs scored. They have the third-ranked slugging percentage (.454) and are sixth in all of MLB with 209 home runs.
- Head-to-head against the Rangers this season, Crawford has pitched four innings, giving up three earned runs on seven hits while striking out three.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.