How to Watch the Wings vs. Dream: Streaming & TV Channel Info for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2
The Dallas Wings host the Atlanta Dream in the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 2 coming up.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Wings vs. Dream Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: College Park Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Wings gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Wings vs. Dream
- Dallas scores just 3.9 more points per game (87.9) than Atlanta allows (84.0).
- This season, Dallas has a 44.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 43.0% of shots Atlanta's opponents have hit.
- In games the Wings shoot higher than 43.0% from the field, they are 16-7 overall.
- Dallas' 31.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.6 percentage points lower than opponents of Atlanta have shot from deep (33.3%).
- The Wings have put together a 12-6 record in games this season when the team hits more than 33.3% of their three-point attempts.
- Dallas and Atlanta rebound at about the same rate, with Dallas averaging 2.6 more rebounds per game.
Wings Recent Performance
- The Wings have been putting up 92.2 points per contest in their last 10 appearances, an average that's a little higher than the 87.9 they've scored over the course of the 2023 season.
- Dallas has been slightly suspect on the defensive end of the floor recently, allowing 88.0 points per game over its last 10 contests compared to the 84.9 it has conceded this year.
- Over their past 10 outings, the Wings are making 0.2 more three-pointers per game than their season long average (7.0 compared to 6.8 season-long), while also shooting a higher percentage from deep in that span (35.0% compared to 31.7% season-long).
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.