How to Watch the Baylor vs. Texas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 3 Texas Longhorns (3-0) face a fellow Big 12 opponent when they visit the Baylor Bears (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at McLane Stadium.
Texas is averaging 34 points per game offensively this year (47th in the FBS), and is allowing 14.7 points per game (26th) on the other side of the ball. Baylor ranks 51st with 418 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 58th with 333.7 total yards surrendered per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
We will break down the specifics about this contest, including how to watch on ABC.
Baylor vs. Texas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Waco, Texas
- Venue: McLane Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- USC vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Cal vs Washington
- UCLA vs Utah
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UCF vs Kansas State
- UAB vs Georgia
- SMU vs TCU
- Arkansas vs LSU
Baylor vs. Texas Key Statistics
|418 (65th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409.3 (68th)|
|333.7 (58th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||276.3 (20th)|
|166.3 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149.3 (76th)|
|251.7 (56th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||260 (47th)|
|5 (77th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (3rd)|
|3 (83rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (26th)|
Baylor Stats Leaders
- Sawyer Robertson has put up 444 passing yards, or 148 per game, so far this season. He has completed 45.2% of his passes and has tossed one touchdown with three interceptions. He's also chipped in on the ground with 15.7 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- Dominic Richardson is his team's leading rusher with 30 carries for 156 yards, or 52 per game.
- Richard Reese has piled up 26 carries and totaled 117 yards with two touchdowns.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. has totaled 10 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 168 (56 yards per game). He's been targeted 22 times.
- Hal Presley has eight receptions (on 16 targets) for a total of 155 yards (51.7 yards per game) this year.
- Drake Dabney has racked up 139 reciving yards (46.3 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Texas Stats Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has thrown for 740 yards (246.7 ypg) to lead Texas, completing 60.7% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes this season.
- Jonathon Brooks has 273 rushing yards on 47 carries with one touchdown. He's also tacked on three catches for 46 yards (15.3 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- This season, CJ Baxter has carried the ball 16 times for 69 yards (23 per game).
- Xavier Worthy has hauled in 16 receptions for 221 yards (73.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has grabbed seven passes while averaging 52.7 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Adonai Mitchell has compiled nine catches for 134 yards, an average of 44.7 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas or Baylor gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.