How to Watch the Texas vs. Baylor Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The No. 3 Texas Longhorns (3-0) hit the road for a Big 12 clash against the Baylor Bears (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at McLane Stadium.
Texas is totaling 34 points per game on offense (47th in the FBS), and ranks 26th on the other side of the ball with 14.7 points allowed per game. Baylor ranks 51st with 418 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 58th with 333.7 total yards given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on ABC, continue reading.
Texas vs. Baylor Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Waco, Texas
- Venue: McLane Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Cal vs Washington
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Iowa vs Penn State
- SMU vs TCU
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCLA vs Utah
- UAB vs Georgia
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Arkansas vs LSU
Texas vs. Baylor Key Statistics
|409.3 (68th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||418 (65th)|
|276.3 (20th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||333.7 (58th)|
|149.3 (76th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||166.3 (63rd)|
|260 (47th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||251.7 (56th)|
|1 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|6 (26th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Texas Stats Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has 740 yards passing for Texas, completing 60.7% of his passes and tossing eight touchdowns this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jonathon Brooks, has carried the ball 47 times for 273 yards (91 per game), scoring one time. He's also caught three passes for 46 yards and one touchdown.
- CJ Baxter has been handed the ball 16 times this year and racked up 69 yards (23 per game).
- Xavier Worthy has hauled in 16 receptions for 221 yards (73.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has reeled in seven passes while averaging 52.7 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Adonai Mitchell has a total of 134 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing nine passes and scoring three touchdowns.
Baylor Stats Leaders
- Sawyer Robertson leads Baylor with 444 yards on 28-of-62 passing with one touchdown compared to three interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 47 rushing yards (15.7 ypg) on nine carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Dominic Richardson is his team's leading rusher with 30 carries for 156 yards, or 52 per game.
- Richard Reese has rushed for 117 yards on 26 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ketron Jackson Jr. leads his squad with 168 receiving yards on 10 catches.
- Hal Presley has eight receptions (on 16 targets) for a total of 155 yards (51.7 yards per game) this year.
- Drake Dabney has racked up 139 reciving yards (46.3 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas or Baylor gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.