Josh Jung vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
Josh Jung -- with a slugging percentage of .162 in his past 10 games (including no home runs) -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Tampa Bay Rays, with Tyler Glasnow on the mound, on October 3 at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will square off in Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -143)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung is batting .266 with 25 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 30 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB, he ranks 55th in batting average, 100th in on-base percentage, and 44th in slugging.
- In 84 of 122 games this year (68.9%) Jung has picked up a hit, and in 36 of those games he had more than one (29.5%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.4% of his games this year, and 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 40 games this year (32.8%), Jung has picked up an RBI, and in 20 of those games (16.4%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 40.2% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 18.0%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow 177 home runs (1.1 per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.
- Glasnow gets the start for the Rays, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-7 with a 3.60 ERA and 162 strikeouts in 120 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the right-hander threw five scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox while surrendering two hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 3.60 ERA and 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 21 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .209 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.