Marcus Semien vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
The Texas Rangers, including Marcus Semien (.279 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 69 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Tuesday at 3:08 PM ET. The teams will meet to open the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien leads Texas with a slugging percentage of .478, fueled by 73 extra-base hits.
- He ranks 28th in batting average, 39th in on base percentage, and 33rd in slugging among the qualified batters in MLB action.
- Semien has had a hit in 119 of 162 games this season (73.5%), including multiple hits 53 times (32.7%).
- In 26 games this season, he has hit a home run (16.0%, and 3.9% of his trips to the plate).
- In 41.4% of his games this season, Semien has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 13.6% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 90 of 162 games this season, and more than once 23 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to give up 177 home runs (1.1 per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.
- Glasnow (10-7) gets the starting nod for the Rays in his 22nd start of the season. He has a 3.60 ERA in 120 2/3 innings pitched, with 162 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the right-hander threw five scoreless innings against the Boston Red Sox while surrendering two hits.
- In 21 games this season, the 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.60, with 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.