Mitch Garver vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
After going 0-for-4 in his last game, Mitch Garver and the Texas Rangers take on the Tampa Bay Rays (who will start Tyler Glasnow) at 3:08 PM ET on Tuesday. The clubs will match up to start the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-4) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Mitch Garver Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -128)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Garver? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Mitch Garver At The Plate
- Garver is batting .270 with 11 doubles, 19 home runs and 44 walks.
- In 56 of 87 games this season (64.4%) Garver has picked up a hit, and in 19 of those games he had more than one (21.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 17 games this year (19.5%), leaving the park in 5.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Garver has had at least one RBI in 34.5% of his games this season (30 of 87), with two or more RBI 10 times (11.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 35 of 87 games this season, and more than once 9 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Mitch Garver Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Rays have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.87).
- Rays pitchers combine to give up the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Glasnow (10-7 with a 3.60 ERA and 162 strikeouts in 120 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rays, his 22nd of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, the right-hander threw five scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 3.60 ERA and 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings across 21 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .209 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.