Daniil Medvedev 2023 Nitto ATP Finals Odds
The field is shrinking at the Nitto ATP Finals, with Daniil Medvedev set for a semifinal against Jannik Sinner. Medvedev is +450 (fourth-best odds in the field) to win this tournament at Pala Alpitour.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Nitto ATP Finals and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Medvedev at the 2023 Nitto ATP Finals
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: November 12-19
- Venue: Pala Alpitour
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Medvedev's Next Match
On Saturday, November 18 at 8:30 AM ET, Medvedev will meet Sinner in the semifinals, after defeating Carlos Alcaraz 4-6, 4-6 in the previous round.
Medvedev has current moneyline odds of +130 to win his next match against Sinner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Medvedev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Medvedev remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the Round Robin, 4-6, 4-6 against Alcaraz.
- Medvedev is 65-16 over the past 12 months, with five tournament titles.
- Medvedev has won four tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, with a match record of 48-10 on that surface.
- In his 81 matches over the past year, across all court types, Medvedev has averaged 24.0 games.
- Medvedev, in 58 matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 22.9 games per match and won 59.3% of them.
- Medvedev has won 32.5% of his return games and 83.2% of his service games over the past year.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Medvedev has been victorious in 33.9% of his return games and 84.5% of his service games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.