Lamar vs. UTSA Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Lamar Cardinals (1-1) and the UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) at Montagne Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 88-65, heavily favoring Lamar to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Lamar projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus UTSA. The over/under has been set at 147.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Lamar vs. UTSA Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Beaumont, Texas
- Venue: Montagne Center
- Line: UTSA -1.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UTSA -110, Lamar -110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lamar vs. UTSA Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lamar 88, UTSA 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Lamar vs. UTSA
- Pick ATS: Lamar (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Lamar Performance Insights
- With 67.9 points per game on offense, Lamar ranked 274th in college basketball last season. At the other end, it surrendered 74.5 points per contest, which ranked 303rd in college basketball.
- The Cardinals grabbed 32.6 boards per game (117th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 32.7 rebounds per contest (283rd-ranked).
- Lamar averaged 13.2 assists per game, which ranked them 163rd in college basketball.
- While the Cardinals were in the bottom 25 in college basketball in turnovers per game with 14.0 (25th-worst), they ranked 206th in college basketball with 11.6 forced turnovers per game.
- The Cardinals were 329th in the nation with 5.7 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 299th with a 32.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Lamar was in the bottom 25 in the country in treys allowed per game with 9.0 (16th-worst), and it ranked 205th in college basketball with a 34.1% three-point percentage allowed to opposing teams.
- Last year Lamar took 68.5% two-pointers, accounting for 76.6% of the team's buckets. It shot 31.5% three-pointers (23.4% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.