Mavericks vs. Pelicans Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-2) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Smoothie King Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSSW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mavericks 120 - Pelicans 113
Mavericks vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Mavericks vs. Pelicans
- Pick ATS: Mavericks (- 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Mavericks (-6.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 233.5
- The Mavericks have put together a 6-4-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 4-6-0 mark from the Pelicans.
- Dallas covers the spread when it is a 3.5-point favorite or more 50% of the time. That's more often than New Orleans covers as an underdog of 3.5 or more (25%).
- When it comes to topping the total in 2023-24, Dallas does it more often (80% of the time) than New Orleans (50%).
- The Mavericks have an .875 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-1) this season, better than the .333 winning percentage for the Pelicans as a moneyline underdog (2-4).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Mavericks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Performance Insights
- The Mavericks are allowing 117.6 points per game this season (24th-ranked in NBA), but they've really played well offensively, averaging 124.1 points per game (second-best).
- Dallas is grabbing just 41.4 rebounds per game (fifth-worst in NBA), and it is allowing 46.2 rebounds per contest (25th-ranked).
- The Mavericks are delivering 25.4 dimes per game, which ranks them 15th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- Dallas is forcing 14.7 turnovers per game this season (ninth-ranked in NBA), but it has committed just 11.7 turnovers per game (second-best).
- The Mavericks have been getting things done in terms of three-point shooting this season, ranking best in the NBA in threes per game (17.5) and best in three-point percentage (40%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.