Mavericks vs. Pelicans: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a five-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-2) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Smoothie King Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSSW. The point total in the matchup is 239.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and BSSW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mavericks Betting Records & Stats
- In six of 10 games this season, Dallas and its opponents have combined to total more than 239.5 points.
- Dallas' contests this year have an average total of 241.7, 2.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Mavericks are 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Dallas has won seven out of the eight games in which it has been favored.
- Dallas has a record of 3-1 when it's favored by -185 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for the Mavericks.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Mavericks vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 239.5||% of Games Over 239.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Mavericks Insights & Trends
- When playing at home, Dallas has a worse record against the spread (2-3-0) compared to its ATS record in away games (4-1-0).
- The 124.1 points per game the Mavericks average are 7.9 more points than the Pelicans give up (116.2).
- Dallas is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 116.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.