How to Watch the Mavericks vs. Pelicans Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) will look to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-2) on November 14, 2023 at Smoothie King Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Pelicans and Mavericks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Mavericks vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Mavericks vs Pelicans Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mavericks Stats Insights
- The Mavericks make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.1 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- In games Dallas shoots better than 46.5% from the field, it is 7-2 overall.
- The Pelicans are the 15th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Mavericks sit at 26th.
- The 124.1 points per game the Mavericks score are 7.9 more points than the Pelicans allow (116.2).
- Dallas is 7-0 when scoring more than 116.2 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mavericks Home & Away Comparison
- The Mavericks are posting 124.6 points per game this year at home, which is 1.0 more points than they're averaging away from home (123.6).
- When playing at home, Dallas is surrendering 3.2 more points per game (119.2) than away from home (116.0).
- The Mavericks are draining 17.0 three-pointers per game, which is 1.0 fewer than they're averaging in away games (18.0). When it comes to three-point percentage, they are shooting 40.7% when playing at home and 39.3% in away games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.