SMU vs. Texas A&M: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The SMU Mustangs (3-0) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when hosting the Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Moody Coliseum. The contest airs on ESPN+.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Texas A&M vs. SMU matchup in this article.
SMU vs. Texas A&M Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Coliseum in Dallas, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
SMU vs. Texas A&M Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas A&M Moneyline||SMU Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas A&M (-5.5)||142.5||-250||+195||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas A&M (-5.5)||142.5||-255||+205||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
SMU vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends (2022-23)
- SMU went 11-18-0 ATS last year.
- The Mustangs were an underdog by 5.5 points or more 13 times last year, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- Texas A&M compiled a 22-11-0 ATS record last year.
- The Aggies and their opponents combined to hit the over 15 out of 33 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.