Tarleton State vs. Bradley Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Carver Arena has the Bradley Braves (2-0) going head to head against the Tarleton State Texans (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 77-64 win as our model heavily favors Bradley.
According to our computer prediction, Bradley is projected to cover the point spread (9.5) versus Tarleton State. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 133.5 over/under.
Tarleton State vs. Bradley Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Peoria, Illinois
- Venue: Carver Arena
- Line: Bradley -9.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bradley -550, Tarleton State +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tarleton State vs. Bradley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bradley 77, Tarleton State 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Tarleton State vs. Bradley
- Pick ATS: Bradley (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tarleton State Performance Insights
- On offense, Tarleton State put up 71.9 points per game (175th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It gave up 67.9 points per contest on defense (112th-ranked).
- The Texans struggled to collect rebounds last season, ranking 12th-worst in college basketball with 27.9 boards per game. They ranked 90th by allowing 29.8 rebounds per contest.
- Last year Tarleton State ranked 186th in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.9 per game.
- The Texans ranked third-best in college basketball by forcing 17.4 turnovers per game. They ranked 175th in college basketball by averaging 11.8 turnovers per contest.
- While the Texans were in the bottom 25 in the country in three-pointers per game with 4.8 (fourth-worst), they ranked 174th in college basketball with a 34.2% three-point percentage.
- Tarleton State ranked 252nd in the nation with 7.8 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 295th with a 35.7% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Tarleton State took 74.5% two-pointers (accounting for 80.8% of the team's baskets) and 25.5% threes (19.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.