UT Rio Grande Valley vs. TCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Schollmaier Arena has the TCU Horned Frogs (2-0) taking on the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 106-65 win as our model heavily favors TCU.
According to our computer prediction, TCU projects to cover the 29.5-point spread in its matchup against UT Rio Grande Valley. The over/under is currently listed at 163.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. TCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Schollmaier Arena
- Line: TCU -29.5
- Point Total: 163.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. TCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: TCU 106, UT Rio Grande Valley 65
Spread & Total Prediction for UT Rio Grande Valley vs. TCU
- Pick ATS: TCU (-29.5)
- Pick OU: Over (163.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UT Rio Grande Valley Performance Insights
- UT Rio Grande Valley's defensive performance was ninth-worst in college basketball last season with 78.2 points allowed per game, but offensively it was more consistent, scoring 78.7 points per game (28th-ranked in college basketball).
- With 33.8 boards per game, the Vaqueros were 61st in the country. They allowed 30.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 135th in college basketball.
- UT Rio Grande Valley tallied plenty of assists last season, ranking 21st-best in the country with 15.8 per contest.
- The Vaqueros fell short in the turnover area last season, ranking 0-worst in college basketball with 15.6 turnovers per game. They ranked 155th with 12.2 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Vaqueros made 6.9 threes per game (229th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.9% (193rd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- UT Rio Grande Valley gave up 7.4 treys per game (204th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 33.2% (137th-ranked) from three-point land.
- UT Rio Grande Valley attempted 37.4 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 64.6% of the shots it took (and 74.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.5 three-pointers per contest, which were 35.4% of its shots (and 25.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.