UTSA vs. Lamar: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) face the Lamar Cardinals (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the UTSA vs. Lamar matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
UTSA vs. Lamar Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Montagne Center in Beaumont, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UTSA vs. Lamar Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UTSA Moneyline||Lamar Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UTSA (-1.5)||147.5||-110||-110||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||UTSA (-1.5)||147.5||-118||-104||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UTSA vs. Lamar Betting Trends (2022-23)
- UTSA won 12 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- Last season, 17 Roadrunners games went over the point total.
- Lamar covered 14 times in 24 matchups with a spread last season.
- A total of 10 of the Cardinals' games last season hit the over.
UTSA Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000
- UTSA is 71st in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+25000), much higher than its computer rankings (305th).
- UTSA has a 0.4% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.