Top Player Prop Bets for 76ers vs. Celtics on November 15, 2023
Jayson Tatum and Joel Embiid are two of the players with prop bets available when the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers play at Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday (at 7:30 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
76ers vs. Celtics Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
76ers vs Celtics Additional Info
|76ers vs Celtics Injury Report|
|76ers vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Celtics Prediction|
|76ers vs Celtics Players to Watch|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Celtics|
NBA Props Today: Philadelphia 76ers
Joel Embiid Props
|30.5 (Over: -118)||11.5 (Over: +110)||4.5 (Over: -128)||1.5 (Over: +164)|
- The 31 points Embiid has scored per game this season is 0.5 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (30.5).
- He has averaged 1.2 less rebounds per game (10.3) than his prop bet total in Wednesday's game (11.5).
- Embiid's year-long assist average -- seven per game -- is 2.5 higher than Wednesday's assist over/under (4.5).
- Embiid has connected on two three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Wednesday's game (1.5).
Get Embiid gear at Fanatics!
Tyrese Maxey Props
|28.5 (Over: -102)||4.5 (Over: +106)||6.5 (Over: +108)||3.5 (Over: +120)|
- Wednesday's over/under for Tyrese Maxey is 28.5. That is 1.8 less than his season average.
- He has collected 6.7 rebounds per game, 2.2 higher than his prop bet on Wednesday.
- Maxey has collected 6.3 assists per game, 0.2 fewer than Wednesday's prop bet (6.5).
- He makes 4.7 three-pointers per game, 1.2 more than his over/under on Wednesday (3.5).
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tobias Harris Props
|20.5 (Over: -102)||6.5 (Over: -143)||2.5 (Over: -102)||1.5 (Over: +112)|
- The 20.5-point over/under for Tobias Harris on Wednesday is 0.8 higher than his season scoring average.
- He has pulled down 4.7 boards per game, which is less than his prop bet for Wednesday's game (6.5).
- Harris averages two assists, 0.5 less than his over/under on Wednesday.
- Harris averages two made three-pointers, 0.5 more than his over/under on Wednesday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Boston Celtics
Jayson Tatum Props
|29.5 (Over: -120)||9.5 (Over: +100)||4.5 (Over: +102)||3.5 (Over: -120)|
- The 29.5-point over/under for Tatum on Wednesday is 0.2 lower than his scoring average.
- He averages 1.2 fewer rebounds than his over/under on Wednesday (which is 9.5).
- Tatum averages four assists, 0.5 less than his over/under on Wednesday.
- Tatum averages 3.3 made three-pointers, which is less than his over/under on Wednesday (3.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Jaylen Brown Props
|22.5 (Over: -105)||5.5 (Over: +102)||2.5 (Over: -145)||2.5 (Over: +104)|
- Wednesday's points prop bet for Jaylen Brown is 22.5 points. That is 2.2 fewer than his season average of 24.7.
- He has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (six) than his prop bet total in Wednesday's game (5.5).
- Brown's season-long assist average -- 2.7 per game -- is 0.2 higher than Wednesday's assist prop bet total (2.5).
- Brown has made 3.7 three pointers per game, 1.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday's game (2.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.