Derrick Jones Jr. NBA Player Preview vs. the Wizards - November 15
Derrick Jones Jr. and the rest of the Dallas Mavericks will be facing the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Below, we look at Jones' stats and trends to help you find the best prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Derrick Jones Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Wizards
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-130)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+124)
Looking to bet on one or more of Jones's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wizards 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Giving up 114.4 points per game last season made the Wizards the 17th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
- Allowing 43 rebounds per contest last season, the Wizards were 12th in the league in that category.
- The Wizards conceded 24.8 assists per game last year (seventh in the league).
- In terms of three-point defense, the Wizards were ninth in the NBA last year, conceding 12 makes per game.
Derrick Jones Jr. vs. the Wizards
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.