Mavericks vs. Wizards: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Wizards (2-8) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-3) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Capital One Arena as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSSW. The matchup has an over/under of 242.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mavericks vs. Wizards Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: MNMT and BSSW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mavericks Betting Records & Stats
- Dallas' games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 242.5 points five times.
- Dallas has had an average of 241.6 points in its games this season, 0.9 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Mavericks are 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Dallas has been favored nine times and won seven of those games.
- Dallas has a record of 3-2 when it's favored by -175 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for the Mavericks.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Mavericks vs Wizards Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Prediction|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Wizards|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mavericks vs. Wizards Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 242.5||% of Games Over 242.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Mavericks Insights & Trends
- Dallas has a worse record against the spread in home games (2-3-0) than it does in road games (4-2-0).
- The Mavericks score 122.8 points per game, only 0.3 more points than the 122.5 the Wizards allow.
- Dallas has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 122.5 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Mavericks vs. Wizards Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Mavericks vs. Wizards Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.