Mavericks vs. Wizards Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Washington Wizards (2-8) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-3) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSSW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mavericks vs. Wizards Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: MNMT and BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mavericks vs. Wizards Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mavericks 122 - Wizards 118
Mavericks vs Wizards Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Wizards|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Mavericks vs. Wizards
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Mavericks (-4.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 239.7
- The Wizards (5-5-0 ATS) have covered the spread 54.5% of the time, 4.5% less often than the Mavericks (6-5-0) this season.
- Dallas (1-3) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 4.5 points or more this season (25%) than Washington (3-4) does as a 4.5+-point underdog (42.9%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2023-24, Washington and its opponents don't do it as often (70% of the time) as Dallas and its opponents (81.8%).
- The Mavericks have a .778 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-2) this season while the Wizards have a .125 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (1-7).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Mavericks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Performance Insights
- The Mavericks are surrendering 118.8 points per game this year (25th-ranked in NBA), but they've really thrived offensively, putting up 122.8 points per game (second-best).
- While Dallas ranks in the bottom five in the NBA in boards per game with 41.7 (fifth-worst), it ranks 22nd in the league with 45.8 rebounds allowed per game.
- The Mavericks are delivering 25.4 dimes per game, which ranks them 13th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- Dallas is averaging 12.5 turnovers per game (sixth-ranked in NBA) this year, while forcing 14.5 turnovers per contest (11th-ranked).
- In terms of three-point shooting, it's been a dominant stretch for the Mavericks, who are making 17.2 three-pointers per game (best in NBA) and shooting 39.4% from three-point land (best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.