North Texas vs. SFA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the North Texas Eagles (2-1) versus the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (1-1) at William R. Johnson Coliseum has a projected final score of 78-73 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of North Texas, who we project as a small favorite in this matchup. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM on November 16.
The Eagles are coming off of a 74-55 loss to Texas A&M in their most recent game on Sunday.
North Texas vs. SFA Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: William R. Johnson Coliseum in Huntsville, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Texas vs. SFA Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 78, SFA 73
Other AAC Predictions
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- South Florida vs Alabama
- Chicago State vs Florida Atlantic
- Gardner-Webb vs Charlotte
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Texas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles were outscored by 4.9 points per game last season (scoring 62.6 points per game to rank 230th in college basketball while giving up 67.5 per contest to rank 262nd in college basketball) and had a -152 scoring differential overall.
- North Texas averaged 0.1 more points in AAC action (62.7) than overall (62.6).
- The Eagles averaged 65.6 points per game at home last season, and 59.4 on the road.
- North Texas conceded 64.4 points per game at home last season, and 69.8 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.