Tarleton State vs. Northwestern State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game features the Tarleton State Texans (1-2) and the Northwestern State Demons (0-3) clashing at Prather Coliseum in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 70-57 victory for heavily favored Tarleton State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 16.
The Texans head into this matchup on the heels of a 64-55 loss to New Mexico on Sunday.
Tarleton State vs. Northwestern State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Prather Coliseum in Natchitoches, Louisiana
Tarleton State vs. Northwestern State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tarleton State 70, Northwestern State 57
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tarleton State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Texans averaged 62.9 points per game last season (226th in college basketball) while allowing 67.3 per contest (256th in college basketball). They had a -128 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 4.4 points per game.
- In 2022-23, Tarleton State scored 60.7 points per game in WAC play, and 62.9 overall.
- At home, the Texans scored 71.1 points per game last season, 16.6 more than they averaged away (54.5).
- At home, Tarleton State conceded 65.4 points per game, four fewer points than it allowed away (69.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.