Texas A&M-CC vs. Texas Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game between the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0) and the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-1) at United Supermarkets Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-43 and heavily favors Texas Tech to come out on top. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Texas Tech is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 24.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 140.5 over/under.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Texas Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Lubbock, Texas
- Venue: United Supermarkets Arena
- Line: Texas Tech -24.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas Tech -10000, Texas A&M-CC +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas A&M-CC vs. Texas Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 77, Texas A&M-CC 43
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas A&M-CC vs. Texas Tech
- Pick ATS: Texas Tech (-24.5)
- Pick OU: Under (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas A&M-CC Performance Insights
- Texas A&M-CC was led by its offense last season, as it ranked 16th-best in college basketball by scoring 80.1 points per game. It ranked 271st in college basketball in points allowed (73.2 per contest).
- The Islanders grabbed 34.0 rebounds per game (54th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- Texas A&M-CC averaged 15.3 assists per game, which ranked them 35th in the nation.
- With 14.9 forced turnovers per game, the Islanders ranked 25th-best in college basketball. They ranked 224th in college basketball by committing 12.3 turnovers per contest.
- With 7.7 three-pointers per game, the Islanders ranked 134th in the country. They had a 36.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 62nd in college basketball.
- Last season Texas A&M-CC allowed 8.2 threes per game (290th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 33.5% (160th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Texas A&M-CC attempted 40.5 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 65.8% of the shots it took (and 72.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.0 treys per contest, which were 34.2% of its shots (and 27.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.