Rockets vs. Clippers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Houston Rockets (6-3) are underdogs (+7.5) for an attempt to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (3-7) at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs on BSSC and Space City Home Network.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Clippers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSC and Space City Home Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets vs. Clippers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rockets 111 - Clippers 110
Rockets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Clippers vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
|Clippers vs Rockets Player Props|
|How to Watch Clippers vs Rockets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Rockets vs. Clippers
- Pick ATS: Rockets (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Rockets (-1.6)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 220.8
- The Rockets have put together a 6-3-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-6-0 mark from the Clippers.
- When it comes to exceeding the total in 2023-24, Los Angeles does it more often (40% of the time) than Houston (33.3%).
- The Clippers have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (3-3) this season while the Rockets have a .571 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (4-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Rockets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockets Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Rockets are 20th in the league on offense (111.0 points scored per game) and third-best on defense (105.8 points allowed).
- On the glass, Houston is 19th in the league in rebounds (43.3 per game). It is 20th in rebounds allowed (44.7 per game).
- The Rockets are 15th in the league in assists (25.3 per game) in 2023-24.
- In 2023-24, Houston is second-best in the league in turnovers committed (12.2 per game) and ranked 16th in turnovers forced (13.8).
- With 12.4 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 37.0% from downtown, the Rockets are 16th and eighth in the league, respectively, in those categories.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.