Rockets vs. Clippers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Houston Rockets (6-3), on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena, will attempt to continue a six-game winning stretch when visiting the Los Angeles Clippers (3-7). This matchup is at 10:30 PM ET on BSSC and Space City Home Network.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Rockets vs. Clippers matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Clippers Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSC and Space City Home Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Rockets vs. Clippers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Clippers Moneyline||Rockets Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Clippers (-7.5)||218.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Clippers (-7.5)||218||-290||+235||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Clippers vs Rockets Prediction|
|Clippers vs Rockets Player Props|
|How to Watch Clippers vs Rockets|
Rockets vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- The Clippers have a +15 scoring differential, topping opponents by 1.5 points per game. They're putting up 113.2 points per game to rank 15th in the league and are allowing 111.7 per outing to rank 10th in the NBA.
- The Rockets put up 111.0 points per game (20th in league) while allowing 105.8 per contest (third in NBA). They have a +47 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 5.2 points per game.
- The teams combine to score 224.2 points per game, 5.7 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams score 217.5 points per game combined, 1.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- Los Angeles has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- Houston has put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Rockets Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||10.5||-115||11.3|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Fred VanVleet or another Rockets player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Rockets and Clippers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.