Rockets vs. Clippers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Rockets (6-3) are underdogs (+7.5) for an attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (3-7) at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The matchup airs on BSSC and Space City Home Network. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Clippers Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: BSSC and Space City Home Network
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets Betting Records & Stats
- Houston has played four games this season that finished with a point total over 217.5 points.
- Houston has had an average of 216.8 points scored in its games so far this season, 0.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- Houston is 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Rockets have come away with four wins in the seven contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Houston has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +240.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Houston has a 29.4% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Rockets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Clippers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Clippers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Clippers vs Rockets Prediction|
|Clippers vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
|Clippers vs Rockets Player Props|
|How to Watch Clippers vs Rockets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockets vs. Clippers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 217.5||% of Games Over 217.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Rockets Insights & Trends
- The Rockets' 111 points per game are only 0.7 fewer points than the 111.7 the Clippers give up.
- When it scores more than 111.7 points, Houston is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Rockets vs. Clippers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Rockets vs. Clippers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.