Mavericks vs. Bucks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Milwaukee Bucks (8-4) are just 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (9-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSWI, and BSSW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mavericks vs. Bucks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBA TV, BSWI, and BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: Fiserv Forum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mavericks vs. Bucks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bucks 120 - Mavericks 118
Mavericks vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Mavericks Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Mavericks|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Mavericks vs. Bucks
- Pick ATS: Bucks (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Bucks (-2.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 238.2
- The Bucks (3-9-0 ATS) have covered the spread 25% of the time, 33.3% less often than the Mavericks (7-5-0) this season.
- Milwaukee covers the spread when it is a 2.5-point favorite or more 22.2% of the time. That's more often than Dallas covers as an underdog of 2.5 or more (never covered this season).
- When it comes to exceeding the over/under in 2023-24, Milwaukee does it less often (58.3% of the time) than Dallas (83.3%).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the Mavericks are 1-1, while the Bucks are 8-4 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Mavericks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Performance Insights
- On offense, the Mavericks are the second-best squad in the NBA (123.4 points per game). Defensively, they are 25th (118.7 points allowed per game).
- Dallas grabs 42.1 rebounds per game and concede 45.8 boards, ranking 22nd and 22nd, respectively, in the league.
- With 25.9 assists per game, the Mavericks are 12th in the NBA.
- In 2023-24, Dallas is fifth-best in the NBA in turnovers committed (12.3 per game) and ranked 14th in turnovers forced (14.3).
- The Mavericks are the best squad in the NBA in 3-pointers made (17.2 per game) and best in 3-point percentage (39.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.