How to Watch the Mavericks vs. Bucks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Milwaukee Bucks (8-4) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (9-3) on November 18, 2023 at Fiserv Forum.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Bucks and Mavericks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Mavericks vs. Bucks Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Mavericks vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Mavericks Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Prediction|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Mavericks Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mavericks Stats Insights
- The Mavericks have shot at a 48.3% rate from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Dallas has put together an 8-2 straight-up record in games it shoots over 45.8% from the field.
- The Mavericks are the 22nd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bucks sit at 29th.
- The Mavericks score 7.2 more points per game (123.4) than the Bucks give up (116.2).
- When it scores more than 116.2 points, Dallas is 8-0.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mavericks Home & Away Comparison
- The Mavericks average more points per game at home (124.6) than away (122.6), but also allow more at home (119.2) than away (118.3).
- At home Dallas is giving up 119.2 points per game, 0.9 more than it is on the road (118.3).
- This year the Mavericks are picking up fewer assists at home (25.8 per game) than away (26.0).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.