Best Bets & Odds for the North Texas vs. Tulsa Game – Saturday, November 18
AAC rivals will clash when the North Texas Mean Green (3-7) meet the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-7). Below, we outline the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on North Texas vs. Tulsa? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is North Texas vs. Tulsa?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Tulsa 33, North Texas 32
- North Texas has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Mean Green have played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- This season, Tulsa has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Hurricane have a record of when they're set as an underdog of +110 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Mean Green's implied win probability is 56.5%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Against the spread, North Texas is 5-4-1 this season.
- The Mean Green have covered the spread once this season when favored by 2.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Against the spread, Tulsa is 4-5-1 this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have an against the spread record of 3-2-1 in their six games when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this year.
Parlay your bets together on the North Texas vs. Tulsa matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (69.5)
- North Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's over/under of 69.5 points five times this season.
- In the Tulsa's 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's total of 69.5.
- North Texas averages 33.4 points per game against Tulsa's 22.4, amounting to 13.7 points under the matchup's over/under of 69.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||63.7||65.5||61.9|
|Implied Total AVG||37.3||37.2||37.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-6||0-3||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||55.5||54.1||56.9|
|Implied Total AVG||36.2||35.4||37|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-2||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||0-1||1-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.