How to Watch the North Texas vs. Tulsa Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The North Texas Mean Green (3-7) square off against a fellow AAC opponent when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium.
Despite having a bottom-25 scoring defense that ranks worst in the FBS (37.5 points allowed per game), North Texas has played better offensively, ranking 29th in the FBS by averaging 33.4 points per game. Tulsa has been struggling defensively, ranking 14th-worst with 433.4 total yards surrendered per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, generating 374.7 total yards per contest (73rd-ranked).
In the story below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this game on ESPN+.
North Texas vs. Tulsa Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
North Texas vs. Tulsa Key Statistics
|471.3 (14th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||374.7 (79th)|
|476.7 (129th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||433.4 (116th)|
|175.8 (43rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||183.9 (32nd)|
|295.5 (15th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||190.8 (106th)|
|16 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||22 (129th)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||14 (63rd)|
North Texas Stats Leaders
- Chandler Rogers has racked up 2,685 yards (268.5 ypg) on 213-of-339 passing with 23 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 132 rushing yards (13.2 ypg) on 84 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Ayo Adeyi has 764 rushing yards on 109 carries with four touchdowns.
- This season, Oscar Adaway III has carried the ball 88 times for 499 yards (49.9 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jay Maclin's leads his squad with 825 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 46 receptions (out of 81 targets) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns has put together a 433-yard season so far with four touchdowns, hauling in 37 passes on 57 targets.
- Damon Ward Jr. has a total of 393 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 31 throws and scoring four touchdowns.
Tulsa Stats Leaders
- Cardell Williams has recored 1,149 passing yards, or 114.9 per game, so far this season. He has completed 59.8% of his passes and has collected 10 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He's also contributed on the ground with 20.0 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner five times.
- The team's top rusher, Anthony Watkins, has carried the ball 158 times for 668 yards (66.8 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Bill Jackson has compiled 311 yards on 67 carries.
- Kamdyn Benjamin's 491 receiving yards (49.1 yards per game) are a team high. He has 33 receptions on 51 targets with four touchdowns.
- Devan Williams has put up a 399-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 29 passes on 51 targets.
- Marquis Shoulders' 16 receptions (on 26 targets) have netted him 283 yards (28.3 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed North Texas or Tulsa gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.