How to Watch the Sam Houston vs. Western Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (5-5) square off against a familiar opponent when they visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (2-8) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium in a CUSA showdown.
Western Kentucky is averaging 28.9 points per game on offense (57th in the FBS), and ranks 95th on the other side of the ball with 28.7 points allowed per game. Sam Houston ranks 13th-worst in total yards per game (309.6), but it has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 86th in the FBS with 390.3 total yards ceded per contest.
For more specifics of this matchup, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, continue reading.
Sam Houston vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- SMU vs Memphis
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Florida vs Missouri
- UCLA vs USC
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Kansas State vs Kansas
Sam Houston vs. Western Kentucky Key Statistics
|Sam Houston||Western Kentucky|
|309.6 (122nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.0 (69th)|
|390.3 (79th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||446.2 (124th)|
|89.8 (128th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||117.3 (110th)|
|219.8 (76th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.7 (33rd)|
|11 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (41st)|
|12 (90th)||Takeaways (Rank)||19 (10th)|
Sam Houston Stats Leaders
- Keegan Shoemaker has thrown for 2,035 yards (203.5 ypg) to lead Sam Houston, completing 63.8% of his passes and collecting 14 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 214 yards (21.4 ypg) on 76 carries with one touchdown.
- John Gentry is his team's leading rusher with 87 carries for 286 yards, or 28.6 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well. Gentry has also chipped in with 26 catches for 188 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Noah Smith has totaled 67 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 659 (65.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 92 times and has five touchdowns.
- Malik Phillips has 30 receptions (on 46 targets) for a total of 389 yards (38.9 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Al'Vonte Woodard's 27 grabs (on 40 targets) have netted him 303 yards (30.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed has recorded 2,645 yards (264.5 ypg) on 234-of-393 passing with 24 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 113 rushing yards (11.3 ypg) on 36 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Elijah Young has carried the ball 73 times for a team-high 406 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- Markese Stepp has been handed the ball 58 times this year and racked up 270 yards (27.0 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley's team-high 740 yards as a receiver have come on 59 catches (out of 90 targets) with nine touchdowns.
- Easton Messer has caught 29 passes for 363 yards (36.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Dalvin Smith has a total of 273 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 30 throws and scoring two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Western Kentucky or Sam Houston gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.