How to Watch the Texas State vs. Arkansas State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Texas State Bobcats (6-4) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Centennial Bank Stadium in a Sun Belt clash.
On offense, Texas State has been a top-25 unit, ranking 16th-best in the FBS by putting up 454.4 yards per game. The defense ranks 101st (400.9 yards allowed per game). Arkansas State ranks 78th in total yards per game (371.4), but it has been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking 17th-worst in the FBS with 431.4 total yards surrendered per contest.
We dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Key Statistics
|Texas State||Arkansas State|
|454.4 (21st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371.4 (83rd)|
|400.9 (91st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||431.4 (113th)|
|200.7 (15th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||149.2 (79th)|
|253.7 (47th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||222.2 (73rd)|
|15 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||10 (20th)|
|13 (75th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (123rd)|
Texas State Stats Leaders
- TJ Finley has 2,454 yards passing for Texas State, completing 68.9% of his passes and throwing 18 touchdowns and five interceptions this season.
- Ismail Mahdi has 1,050 rushing yards on 159 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Donerio Davenport has been handed the ball 71 times this year and racked up 350 yards (35.0 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Joey Hobert's 804 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 83 times and has registered 64 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Kole Wilson has hauled in 45 passes while averaging 52.7 yards per game and scoring five touchdowns.
- Ashtyn Hawkins has a total of 523 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 39 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
Arkansas State Stats Leaders
- Jaylen Raynor has recored 1,834 passing yards, or 183.4 per game, so far this season. He has completed 58.5% of his passes and has tossed 14 touchdowns with five interceptions. He's also contributed on the ground with 33.3 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner five times.
- The team's top rusher, Ja'Quez Cross, has carried the ball 96 times for 522 yards (52.2 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Zak Wallace has racked up 114 carries and totaled 491 yards with four touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson's 503 receiving yards (50.3 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 27 catches on 48 targets with six touchdowns.
- Corey Rucker has caught 24 passes and compiled 461 receiving yards (46.1 per game).
- Jeff Foreman's 19 receptions (on 37 targets) have netted him 395 yards (39.5 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas State or Arkansas State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.