Texas State vs. Arkansas State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
A pair of Sun Belt teams square off when the Texas State Bobcats (6-4) face off against the Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Centennial Bank Stadium. The Bobcats are favored by 3.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 59.5 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas State vs. Arkansas State matchup.
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas State Moneyline||Arkansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas State (-3.5)||59.5||-155||+130||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas State (-3.5)||59.5||-182||+150||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Texas vs Iowa State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Texas State has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Bobcats have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Arkansas State has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Red Wolves have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more seven times this year, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.