UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-7) will meet their CUSA-rival, the UTEP Miners (3-7) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The Blue Raiders are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 8.5 points. The over/under is 47.5 in the outing.
You can check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP matchup in this article.
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Middle Tennessee Moneyline||UTEP Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Middle Tennessee (-8.5)||47.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Middle Tennessee (-8.5)||47.5||-365||+285||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Florida vs Missouri
- SMU vs Memphis
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- UTEP has put together a 3-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Miners have covered the spread once when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Middle Tennessee has won four games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
- The Blue Raiders have covered the spread once when favored by 8.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.