CeeDee Lamb vs. the Panthers' Defense: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
The Dallas Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb will face the Carolina Panthers' defense and Deion Jones in Week 11 action at Bank of America Stadium. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on the Cowboys receivers' matchup against the Panthers pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Cowboys vs. Panthers Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
CeeDee Lamb Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Panthers|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
CeeDee Lamb vs. Deion Jones Insights
CeeDee Lamb & the Cowboys' Offense
- CeeDee Lamb's 975 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 86 times and has totaled 68 receptions and four touchdowns.
- In the air, Dallas has thrown for 2,351 yards, or 261.2 per game -- that's the ninth-highest total in the NFL.
- The Cowboys' scoring average on offense is 29.9 points per game, third-highest in the league.
- Dallas carries one of the highest pass rates in the league this season, throwing the ball 35.2 times per game (10th in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Cowboys are airing it out quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking second in the NFL with 57 total red-zone pass attempts (47.1% red-zone pass rate).
Deion Jones & the Panthers' Defense
- Deion Jones has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 16 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended to his name.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Carolina's defense has been firing on all cylinders, with 1,588 passing yards allowed this year (fifth-fewest in NFL).
- This year, the Panthers' defense has struggled to stop opposing offenses, as it ranks 26th in the league with 26.9 points allowed per game. In terms of total yards, the team ranks sixth with 2,775 total yards allowed (308.3 per game).
- Carolina has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Panthers have allowed nine players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
CeeDee Lamb vs. Deion Jones Advanced Stats
|CeeDee Lamb||Deion Jones|
|Rec. Targets||86||8||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||14.3||5||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||108.3||3.2||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||339||2||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||12||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.