Dak Prescott Week 11 Preview vs. the Panthers
Dak Prescott has a difficult matchup when his Dallas Cowboys meet the Carolina Panthers in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Panthers concede 176.4 passing yards per game, sixth-best in the league.
Prescott leads Dallas with 2,415 passing yards (268.3 per game) and a 70.7% completion rate (212-for-300). Prescott has amassed 17 TD passes and six interceptions. On the ground, Prescott has rushed 31 times for 135 yards and two TDs, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Prescott and the Cowboys with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Prescott vs. the Panthers
- Prescott vs the Panthers (since 2021): 1 GP / 188 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Carolina has yet to allow an opposing quarterback to record 300 or more passing yards in aan outing this year.
- Six players have tossed one or more TDs in a game against the Panthers this season.
- Carolina has allowed three players to throw at least two touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The Panthers have allowed two opposing players to throw for at least three TD passes in an outing this season.
- The pass defense of the Panthers is allowing 176.4 yards per outing this year, which ranks sixth in the league.
- So far this year, the Panthers have surrendered 11 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.2 per game. That ranks 10th in NFL play.
Cowboys Player Previews
Dak Prescott Passing Props vs. the Panthers
- Passing Yards: 260.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-182)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Prescott with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Prescott Passing Insights
- Prescott has surpassed his passing yards prop total in seven of nine opportunities this season.
- The Cowboys have passed 54.7% of the time and run 45.3% this season. They rank third in the NFL in scoring.
- With 300 attempts for 2,415 passing yards, Prescott is fourth in NFL play with 8.1 yards per attempt.
- Prescott has thrown for a touchdown in eight of nine games this year, with more than one TD pass four times.
- He has 19 total touchdowns this season (76.0% of his team's 25 offensive TDs).
- Prescott has attempted 56 passes in the red zone (46.3% of his team's red zone plays).
Dak Prescott Rushing Props vs the Panthers
- Rushing Yards: 12.5 (-115)
Prescott Rushing Insights
- Prescott hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in five of his nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- Prescott has a rushing touchdown in two games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has six red zone rushing carries (9.4% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
Prescott's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Giants||11/12/2023||Week 10||26-for-35 / 404 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||2 ATT / 17 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Eagles||11/5/2023||Week 9||29-for-44 / 374 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||6 ATT / 14 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||10/29/2023||Week 8||25-for-31 / 304 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||4 ATT / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chargers||10/16/2023||Week 6||21-for-30 / 272 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||7 ATT / 40 YDS / 1 TD|
|at 49ers||10/8/2023||Week 5||14-for-24 / 153 YDS / 1 TD / 3 INTs||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.