Rockets vs. Lakers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Houston Rockets (6-4) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (7-6) after losing three straight road games. The Lakers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Lakers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets vs. Lakers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rockets 112 - Lakers 110
Rockets vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Rockets vs. Lakers
- Pick ATS: Rockets (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Rockets (-2.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.2
- The Rockets' .700 ATS win percentage (7-3-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Lakers' .385 mark (5-8-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- As a 5.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, Los Angeles is 2-2 against the spread compared to the 1-1 ATS record Houston puts up as a 5.5-point underdog.
- Houston and its opponents have exceeded the total 30% of the time this season (three out of 10). That's less often than Los Angeles and its opponents have (five out of 13).
- The Lakers have a .667 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (6-3) this season while the Rockets have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (4-4).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Rockets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockets Performance Insights
- On offense, the Rockets are the 23rd-ranked squad in the NBA (109.9 points per game). Defensively, they are second-best (105.8 points allowed per game).
- Houston is 17th in the league in rebounds per game (43.7) and 20th in rebounds conceded (44.9).
- This season the Rockets are ranked 19th in the league in assists at 25.2 per game.
- In terms of turnovers, Houston is seventh in the league in committing them (12.6 per game). It is 16th in forcing them (13.6 per game).
- Beyond the arc, the Rockets are 16th in the league in 3-pointers made per game (12.2). They are 13th in 3-point percentage at 36.5%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.