North Texas vs. Southern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the North Texas Eagles (3-1) versus the Southern Illinois Salukis (1-2) at Banterra Center has a projected final score of 75-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of North Texas. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Eagles' most recent contest on Thursday ended in a 78-55 win against SFA.
North Texas vs. Southern Illinois Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Banterra Center in Carbondale, Illinois
North Texas vs. Southern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 75, Southern Illinois 67
Other AAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Texas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles averaged 62.6 points per game last season (230th in college basketball) while allowing 67.5 per contest (262nd in college basketball). They had a -152 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 4.9 points per game.
- North Texas scored more in conference play (62.7 points per game) than overall (62.6).
- The Eagles scored more points at home (65.6 per game) than on the road (59.4) last season.
- At home, North Texas conceded 64.4 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than it allowed away (69.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.