Rockets vs. Lakers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena, the Houston Rockets (6-4) will look to end a three-game road slide when taking on the Los Angeles Lakers (7-6), airing at 9:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Rockets vs. Lakers matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Lakers Game Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Rockets vs. Lakers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Lakers Moneyline||Rockets Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Lakers (-5.5)||218.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Lakers (-5.5)||219.5||-220||+184||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Rockets Prediction|
Rockets vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- The Lakers average 112.4 points per game (18th in the league) while giving up 114.3 per outing (18th in the NBA). They have a -25 scoring differential overall and have been outscored by 1.9 points per game.
- The Rockets have a +41 scoring differential, topping opponents by 4.1 points per game. They're putting up 109.9 points per game, 23rd in the league, and are giving up 105.8 per outing to rank second in the NBA.
- The teams combine to score 222.3 points per game, 3.8 more points than this matchup's total.
- Combined, these teams surrender 220.1 points per game, 1.6 more points than this matchup's total.
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Houston has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Rockets Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||10.5||-128||11.3|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Fred VanVleet or another Rockets player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Rockets and Lakers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.