Rockets vs. Lakers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Rockets (6-4) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Los Angeles Lakers (7-6) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs at 9:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network. The matchup has a point total of 218.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Lakers Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: SportsNet LA and Space City Home Network
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets Betting Records & Stats
- Houston has combined with its opponents to score more than 218.5 points in four of 10 games this season.
- Houston's games this season have had an average of 215.7 points, 2.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Houston's ATS record is 7-3-0 this year.
- The Rockets have been chosen as underdogs in eight games this year and have walked away with the win four times (50%) in those games.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +180 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- Houston has an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Rockets vs Lakers Additional Info
|Lakers vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Rockets Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Rockets Prediction|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockets vs. Lakers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 218.5||% of Games Over 218.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Rockets Insights & Trends
- The Rockets score an average of 109.9 points per game, only 4.4 fewer points than the 114.3 the Lakers allow to opponents.
- Houston is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 114.3 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Rockets vs. Lakers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Rockets vs. Lakers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.