Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Texas Longhorns (3-0) and the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters (2-0) at Moody Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-51 and heavily favors Texas to come out on top. Tipoff is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Longhorns won their most recent outing 110-64 against UT Arlington on Tuesday.
Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: Longhorn Network
Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 77, Louisiana Tech 51
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Grambling vs Houston
- Army vs TCU
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Harvard vs Baylor
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Longhorns outscored opponents by 15.5 points per game last season, with a +555 scoring differential overall. They put up 72.9 points per game (48th in college basketball) and gave up 57.4 per contest (28th in college basketball).
- On offense, Texas posted 72.3 points per game last year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its overall average (72.9 points per game) was 0.6 PPG higher.
- The Longhorns scored 77.2 points per game when playing at home last year. When playing on the road, they averaged 71.9 points per contest.
- In home games, Texas surrendered 9.8 fewer points per game (54.1) than on the road (63.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.