Texas vs. Louisville: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Texas Longhorns (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the Louisville Cardinals (2-1) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Madison Square Garden. It airs at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Texas vs. Louisville matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Texas vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Texas vs. Louisville Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Louisville Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-17.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas (-17.5)||143.5||-3500||+1280||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas vs. Louisville Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas compiled an 18-17-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 17 times in Longhorns games.
- Louisville went 11-17-0 ATS last year.
- Last season, 15 of the Cardinals' games went over the point total.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3000
- Texas is 15th-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+3000), much higher than its computer rankings (23rd-best).
- Texas has a 3.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.