Abilene Christian vs. Missouri State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Missouri State Bears (3-1) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (3-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center. The contest airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Abilene Christian vs. Missouri State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center in Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Abilene Christian vs. Missouri State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Missouri State Moneyline||Abilene Christian Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Missouri State (-2.5)||134.5||-145||+120||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Missouri State (-3.5)||133.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Abilene Christian vs. Missouri State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Abilene Christian covered eight times in 25 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Wildcats were an underdog by 2.5 points or more 11 times last season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Missouri State won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- Bears games went over the point total 10 out of 29 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.