Rockets vs. Warriors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Golden State Warriors (6-8) are favored (by 7.5 points) to end a five-game home losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (6-5) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is 219.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Warriors Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Chase Center in San Francisco, California
- TV: NBCS-BA and Space City Home Network
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets Betting Records & Stats
- Houston has combined with its opponents to score more than 219.5 points in three of 11 games this season.
- Houston's games this season have had an average of 215.1 points, 4.4 fewer points than this game's total.
- Houston is 8-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have been victorious in four of the nine contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Houston has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +260.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Houston has a 27.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Rockets vs Warriors Additional Info
|Warriors vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
|Warriors vs Rockets Prediction|
|Warriors vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Warriors vs Rockets Injury Report|
|How to Watch Warriors vs Rockets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockets vs. Warriors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 219.5||% of Games Over 219.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Rockets Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Houston has performed better at home (6-1-0) than away (2-2-0).
- The Rockets average just four fewer points per game (109.4) than the Warriors give up to opponents (113.4).
- Houston has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 113.4 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Rockets vs. Warriors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Rockets vs. Warriors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.